What is a really good Guitar Amp for under 200 dollars?

I'm a Rocker. I like to play solos and riffs alot! So my amp is always on the distortion setting. Music I like is Guns n Roses, three Days Grace, Rise Against, And alot of those classic rock bands. The amp I have right now is a Crate GX-65. It has distortian and clean (sometimes I do play on clean) but... show more I'm a Rocker. I like to play solos and riffs alot! So my amp is always on the distortion setting. Music I like is Guns n Roses, three Days Grace, Rise Against, And alot of those classic rock bands.

The amp I have right now is a Crate GX-65. It has distortian and clean (sometimes I do play on clean) but when I turn it to distortion it squeals so I have to turn down my guitar vol. to 0 to get it to stop until I want to play. It also so really grainy and roars with static. I bought it used for 100 dollars so the volumes stuck basically on medium (it can go higher just not any lower) I know the amp front and back so I know about gain and stuff and its not my guitar because I have a really nice epiphone guitar.

So please tell me a really good amp to get. I really have no clue about amps at all thats why im asking. The only amp I know is mine and I dont know how to get the sound I want even with pedals. So please give me the link to a nice amp hopefully under 200 dollars.

The sound I want is this:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uyfDLAmh1...