Why are turkish people so rude and aggressive?

Im not trying to sterotype all the people in turkey just some. I'm hispanic and my cousins lives in the apartments full of turkish people. I went over my cousins last year and I saw a group of turkish kids that were going to play soccer. I asked if i could join they were ok about it. This black kid who is a... show more Im not trying to sterotype all the people in turkey just some. I'm hispanic and my cousins lives in the apartments full of turkish people. I went over my cousins last year and I saw a group of turkish kids that were going to play soccer. I asked if i could join they were ok about it. This black kid who is a brother of a gang asked if he could play too and they started to bully him. I told them to back off and they were mad at me. When were we were playing soccer they started to cheat. I told them why are they cheating they said because its their ball but they said it in a mean aggressive way. I almost got in a fight with one of them because he keep calling me an idiot. So what gives?
14 answers 14