Rate my 2011 fantasy football team?

I took part in a 14-team fantasy football snake draft and would like some feedback on how my team turned out. With so many teams drafting, it's hard to get good players, so I mostly went with high upside/potential sleeper picks and am hoping for the best. Please rate between 1-10 and leave a comment about... show more I took part in a 14-team fantasy football snake draft and would like some feedback on how my team turned out. With so many teams drafting, it's hard to get good players, so I mostly went with high upside/potential sleeper picks and am hoping for the best.

Please rate between 1-10 and leave a comment about possible internal roster moves because I'm trying to decide on a few things:

Starters:

Mark Sanchez- QB
Knowshon Moreno- HB1
Beanie Wells- HB2
Roddy White- WR1
Hakeem Nicks- WR2
Cedric Benson- RB/WR Flex
Jimmy Graham- TE
Bears- D/ST
Dan Carpenter- K

Bench:

Tim Hightower
Rashad Jennings
Roy Helu
Jason Campbell
Antonio Brown
Earl Bennett
Tiki Barber

Notes:

-Sanchez will get most of the starts with J. Campbell filling in for certain rough circumstances.

-I aimed for two dominant WR's and got them with the Roddy/Nicks combo, which I happened to have last year as well (not a Keeper league).

-Drafted Helu for a Hightower handcuff.

-Should I start Hightower over Beanie Wells? Or should I start both and kick Cedric?

-Tiki was a joke pick.

Thanks.
4 answers 4