Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureReligion & Spirituality · 9 years ago

Is it better to live in a world that is controlled and shaped by Jews or Christians?

Establishment media owners

Gerald Levin, CEO and Director of AOL Time Warner

Michael Eisner, Chairman and CEO of the Walt Disney Company

Edgar Bronfman, Sr., Chairman of Seagram Company Ltd

Edgar Bronfman, Jr, President and CEO of Seagram Company Ltd and head of Universal Studios

Sumner Redstone, Chairman and CEO of Viacom, Inc

Dennis Dammerman, Vice Chairman of General Electric

Peter Chernin, President and Co-COO of News Corporation Limited

Federal Reserve Owners

The Federal Reserve Bank is a consortium of 9 Zionist Jewish-owned & associated banks with the Rothschilds at the head:

$1. Rothschild Banks of London and Berlin.

$2. Lazard Brothers Banks of Paris.

$3. Israel Moses Seif Banks of Italy.

$4. Warburg Bank of Hamburg and Amsterdam.

$5. Lehman Brothers of NY.

$6. Kuhn, Loeb Bank of NY (Now Shearson American Express).

$7. Goldman, Sachs of NY.

$8. National Bank of Commerce NY/Morgan Guaranty Trust (J. P. Morgan Bank - Equitable Life - Levi P. Morton

Favorite Answer

Jews. Free bagels every sunday.

I guess it depends on what you mean by controlled and what the alternative is. If you mean controlled to the extent that some conservative Christian groups seem to want, where freedom of speech and freedom of religion are curtailed or completely eliminated, then maybe not. If, on the other hand, you mean influenced and controlled as far as murder, theft, and rape being illegal, then yeah, I think it's the better option. Personally, I don't believe in policing morality. I'm Christian, and I believe certain things are sins, but I don't think those things should necessarily be illegal. Most of the things conservatives are trying to legislate are issues where it should be a personal choice. If you want to have sex with a consenting goat, I think you should be legally allowed to enjoy that goat. And I should be legally allowed to think you're a freaking pervert for having relations with a goat. Like I said, though, it totally depends what the other option is. I'd much rather live in a creepy 1984 level controlled Christian state than live in a society where the same level of control was in place but the laws and culture were based on worship of the Aesir. The vikings had some pretty interesting ideas about rape, murder, and torture, mostly that all three were pretty nifty. I think that even atheists can agree that they'd rather have the Judeo-christian "control" to the extent we have it now, than an equal influence from a culture where the only way to go to heaven was to die in battle (ergo, a hell of a lot more wars and fighting, yes more even than the American hawks would have).

Neither Jews nor Christians are in control of the world, but we have both shaped the world and continue to shape it. Because of Christians, Jews actually continue to shape the world in more ways than their numbers and their directly attributed success would suggest. After all, no one has shaped this world more than the greatest and most famous Jew in history: Jesus Christ. Wherever you see the influence of a Christian, you also see the influence of a Jew.

Jews and chriistians never did a good job of ruling the nations, it was more satan that controlled the world, look at the holocaust, the spanish inquisition, etc. and the Bible does show us that satan rules this world as he tempted our Lord and saviour Christ Jesus and promised Him all the kingdoms of the world if Christ would bow down to him. and satan;s time is limited and he is working overtime right now as he knows his time is short.

As a strong believer in secularism, I do NOT believe religion should control the world. I believe it should be personal and should not affect a mass amount of strangers.

Source(s): IMHO
  • Demi

How about love, tolerance, compassion, empathy, kindness and peace? I don't care what religion they are, but if someone actually DOES use those things - if /everyone/ actually values and adheres to those things - the world would be better for us all.

I don't care who you are, if you don't appreciate the precepts, of Jesus Christ and do them.

Then you must like an imperfect world, where bullies have their way or when they can get away

with it, do as they want and have no self control and their desires are totally SELFISH.

IT IS NOT ABOUT RELIGION, IT IS ABOUT HIS WORD,,,,"DO IT".....OR ELSE FRY IN HELL...

Sometimes, only being blunt and MAYBE, you'll, we will get it..." Can you hear ME NOW?

Source(s): Jesus Christ, " Why, call ME LORD, LORD and not do as I SAY?" " IF you don't believe that I AM HE, The Messiah, you shall die in your sins."

Dude, we all know the lizard men in the sewers are controlling the media! Jeez, it's like you were born yesterday. I'm going to go microwave my head again so the government can't read my mind.

Uh, considering I live in America, It's more Christian here than Jewish..

Scooter, I actually agree. Sharia law scares me..

@ David K. My penis is circumcised and I'm doing just fine, TYVM..

Source(s): Atheist.

Yes. Is it better to live in a world that is controlled and shaped by Jews or Christians!