Where can I find a good hip hop clothing (no street wear)? How do I dress urban without looking street?

I hate street wear, colorful tight fitting clothes is not for me. Where can I find a good urban clothing store that has modern hip hop clothes, stuff that is not crooks and castles, supreme, etc?

And I love the late 90s early 2000s style of dress. How can I dress this way without being dated? Some tips would be cool.

Thanks

Favorite Answer

Journeys and Underground Station come to mind. Maybe Champs.

a number of the solutions above me i do in contrast to...No Hip Hop/ city highway positioned on isn't basically meant to be worn via Latinos and blacks. different races ought to positioned on in the event that they wanted to yet they don't decide directly to. i comprehend different black or Latinos might might have a topic with it, incredibly in the event that they're attempting to not trouble-free. It additionally relies upon on the way it seems. I truthfully have heard many different races like white, asians, europeans, germans etc. say that they might on no account positioned on outfits like that using fact it has a undesirable call to it.

dis aint a movie cause tha smart thang to do would be to turn off my computer,, but then i thought to my self what if this is a movie??? **** yo earin **** yo accent **** u gay *** hair piece **** yo blue tooth **** niiiggga rachie my president is black and my lambo is blue niiiggga