Can anyone be elected as President of USA if he declared that Lord Jesus is God?

We know that by the Image, one can truly be truthful and will die for God that gives us life in all in all by words and action. All issues about making our Paradise becomes Hell will be tackled head on....

"It would be difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of Heaven." - Lord Jesus
Update: "The separation of the Church and the State is inviolable." - This law is against individualism. I see why who are "we the people" meant and I also know that 'one man is one vote' but we should hear that 'the voice of the unity' is well documented by dissatisfaction, especially on personal goals! show more "The separation of the Church and the State is inviolable." - This law is against individualism.

I see why who are "we the people" meant and I also know that 'one man is one vote' but we should hear that 'the voice of the unity' is well documented by dissatisfaction, especially on personal goals!
Update 2: Republican and Democrats entertainment tandem is not getting anyone anywhere... much more with FBI and CIA, where police forces just arrest those who goes out of their safe zone! :)
Update 3: It is not the Americans who are anti-Christ but the system of Angels and Devils in Christ of King David for freedom and liberty. I am aware that in common era, only the religion Christianity is in existence with their Holy Scriptures... no more Kingdom of Israel. "Freedom attest to that." - Pres. Ronald Reagan show more It is not the Americans who are anti-Christ but the system of Angels and Devils in Christ of King David for freedom and liberty. I am aware that in common era, only the religion Christianity is in existence with their Holy Scriptures... no more Kingdom of Israel.

"Freedom attest to that." - Pres. Ronald Reagan
Update 4: Personally, the mind is boundless but the brain is... It would be if it is meant to be if it chooses to be. The Image is not what it used to be but the the brain that wants it to be.

"Anyone who keep it will lose it but those who lose it for my namesake will have it." Lord Jesus on the Holy Spirit