Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleFashion & Accessories · 9 years ago

Why do people sell such good clothes for such a cheap price on ebay?

i don't get it there's some really good designer clothes for a really cheap price. is there a catch that they're in bad condition or something? i've never bought clothes from ebay.

Update:

i know they've been worn but they take like 80% of the price.

6 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

First of all, they are worn. Some may have stains or are not in fashion anymore. Also, they might be selling them because they have to get rid of them, so they out a really low price on it so they will sell quickly. However, if it's something like a purse or shoes, be very careful. A lot of it is fake. Hope this helped :)

• Login to reply the answers
  • well it all depends. if your looking to buy something make sure you look at the seller's feedback and ratings. if its a good seller and the stuff is cheap that just means that is used or you can't get much for it after it's been bought. on ebay everything doesnt go for as much as it does in stores becuase it's from someones home. i';m not sure why its like that but it is what it is. good luck and i hope this helps!

• hobo
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

They've probably been worn, could be fake, could be damaged, or even could be from a few years ago so they might be outdated. Some people shop sales at outlets as well and resell them

• 9 years ago

The clothes have probably already been worn so then that takes value off the clothes.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

they make it so cheep because alot of times the company that sells the clothing give it to people to sell online thats why its so cheep

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Probably fake

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.