How close are you with your siblings?

my sister and I are close

• JohnD
    Favorite Answer

Closer than we were for a very long time.

I was born with multiple disabilities, which meant a lot of time taking me back and forth to the hospital ... which meant my siblings getting shafted a lot on face time with my parents, getting shuttled to relatives, babysitters, etc.

Adding to the difficulty in the relationship, I chose to move 2,000 miles away when I was 19, and due to some conflicts with my parents, I really didn't have much of a relationship with my family for a long time. In fact, at one point, I didn't go home for three years.

I thought things were starting to get better at one point, until I made a comment to my brother that I was telling people how "close" we all were as a family. A few weeks later, at Christmas dinner, my brother (having been loosened up by a significant amount of alcohol) ripped me a new one and told me that he and I weren't close at all ... that, in fact, he felt like I had abandoned him when I left home.

Since then, I've made much more of a concerted effort to be a part of their lives, and to let them be a part of mine. We're still not as close as I'd like to be, but we're much closer than we were.

I am very close with my siblings that my mom had...Not so much with the siblings that my dad had because they are fifteen plus years older than me (but I have a good relationship with them).

My older brother and I are pretty close, but all my other siblings are younger, so I'm not that close with them.

I love the identify Eden. There are alot of Ethan's available in the market. Still a great identify. No they aren't too near. YES!! they might be sibling names. The important factor is what concerns to you. If you like those names opt for it. I do love to get different critiques as good. I additionally love to reply the inquiries to the youngster names.

• Mary

Other than one sister, not that close.

one of my sisters is 1 yr old and lives 6 hours away but the other who is 9 month old lives with me nd my mum but i cant say if were close cuz there both just babys but i treat em both nicely =D

Happy for you.

I have two half siblings. We are no longer close. But dealing with our mother's Estate, we have to deal with each other.

I don't have any haha but my best friend and are are practically siblings and are super close through thick and thin! :)

• Logan

This is a song my sister liked, we were very close "To A like"

http://youtu.be/3p_xAToFzck

Youtube thumbnail

I wish I had a better answer!!

Insanely close

My older brother always rats me out tho:P

While my older sister is cool as a cucumber