Why do people move to america?

why do people like muslims and towel heads and every other culture move to the us and still practice there religion. i have next door neighbors that the women cant even go outside in 90 degree weather without putting a towel on there head and being totally covered up. that's all fine and dandy and im not... show more why do people like muslims and towel heads and every other culture move to the us and still practice there religion. i have next door neighbors that the women cant even go outside in 90 degree weather without putting a towel on there head and being totally covered up. that's all fine and dandy and im not racist or anything but here is my question if your going to move to a different country wouldn't you dress or do something revolved around that country? and if you dress that way and practice your religion the same why the **** are you in this country, if your country so good then why are you here, id doesn't make sense when you see a person from another culture that still dresses like an idiot live in the us, that's like saying my country sucks so im going to move here and open up a corner store drive a bmw and not pay taxes.
8 answers 8