Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Society & CultureOther - Society & Culture · 9 years ago

Why do people think Mila Kunis is prettier than Megan Fox and Miranda Kerr?

Update:

dont say im crazy for thinking this.. look at the picture first

Update 2:

exactly, she is not that pretty. thats the kind of a** macaulay culkin gets not the type of a** bill gates can get

Update 3:

8th answer below.. very true! in denial about there own bodies

9 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I don't know, because she isn't. There was an episode of "Bones" in which they inflated a head of a Chinese woman from which the bones had been removed. That inflated bag looked like Mila Kunis. I guess it's because she has big eyes, and the distance between her nose and mouth is short as is her chin. These characteristics are childlike, and are therefore considered "cute," or as the weeaboos say, SO KAWAII DESU NE!!!1. She's an average looking representative of her ethnic group, the Ukrainian Jews. I'm sure there must be more attractive Ukrainian Jewish women than Mila Kunis. Her voice is annoying, she's scrawny, and she has a lollipop head. I think the thing about her is that she seems attainable to the average "nice guy."

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Yep

• 9 years ago

megan fox has fake everything, miranda kerr is average

come on, we all look like crap without makeup on...

mila kunis facial proportions are perfect and she isnt fake one bit

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

exactly what delicious cake wrote, she's scrawny, have small **** and no ***...girl needs to ask kim for her fat *** injections. she has nasty boy hips...and has no feminine body features whatsoever. And her face is average...if you want to see a true beauty...look to angelina jolie

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Penela
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

They are all beautiful in their own way. They all have bad days too, like the rest of us.

• 9 years ago

She is very pretty, above average. That photo you put up has real harsh lighting.

• 9 years ago

Maybe because she is not as skinny as the other two and people can more relate to that

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Show pictures of everyone in comparison then ask.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

They all are ugly all the celebs look like strange creatures

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.