Who are the princesses of hell?

My cousin and I are looking for this and we couldn't find it anywhere so if you know please tell us!

Favorite Answer

My lovely daughter, Hela. She is a wonderful person and is very beautiful. She resides over the realm of the dead, Niflheimr. She is skilled with magic and is very intelligent.

If you even attempt to flirt with her, I will find you and kill you.

Source(s): I'm her father, Loki.

There are no princesses there is only one.

Hel or Hela the daughter of the great trickster Loki the goddess who hell got its name from. Cast down into Niflheim buy the Allfather Odin to give food and lodgings to those who die from sickness and old age.

She is described as being beautiful on one half of her body and blackish, blue and dead on the other side. And is always gloomy with a down-cast appearance.

Billy Jo and Bobby Jo.

Seriously - in Christian tradition (and Hell is a Christian teaching), there is no such thing. Any supposed "princesses of Hell" would be fictional, not a traditional religious teaching.

- Jim

Check the mirror, we all have that capability

your worry should be how to overcome it.

My ex-wife and her mother.

me.