what is a unique knife sharpening business name?
I am starting a knife and blade sharpening business and need help coming up with a good name for it.
- Uncle JoeLv 78 years agoFavorite Answer
Hollow Ground Excellence
Kings Need Incredibly Fine Edges
This would give you the acronym "K.N.I.F.E.", and you could tell people that if they want to be treated like kings, they should bring their swords to you to be sharpened.
Peace be with you.
- RebuiltGearboxLv 68 years ago
An Axe to Grind.
Splittin' Hairs Sharpening.
Don't Call Me Dull.
A Cut Above Sharpening.
One Sharp Guy.Source(s): Just thinkin'.
- 8 years ago
Knife for Life.
- ann margrockLv 58 years ago
"Shankshaw Redemption"Source(s): Just me.
- How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
- thegentle IndianLv 78 years ago