Why didn't she accept my friend request on facebook?

There is a girl in my class. i wanted to be friends with her. before some days, i sent her a frnd req on facebook. but she did not respond to my request. it is not that she didnt visit her profile as i read her comments which she gave yesterday only. now i m wondering what could be the reason behind this. It is... show more There is a girl in my class. i wanted to be friends with her. before some days, i sent her a frnd req on facebook. but she did not respond to my request. it is not that she didnt visit her profile as i read her comments which she gave yesterday only.
now i m wondering what could be the reason behind this. It is not that she doesnt know me bcz i m an active student in the class and everyone in my class knows me. my image among students is also fine. then where was the problem? is it that she did not accept my req only bcz i m not handsome or very smart?
what do u think what could have been the reason?
Update: @chinmay and frank : may be u r right.
@big cat : i m not crazy after her.
Update 2: @srikant: thanks for ur frank answer.
Update 3: @alex: i know her. she is a good girl.