Question on movie editor software (:?

I need to know of a movie editor that is free to download where I can add a picture but still talk at the same time. Like basically have a picture up while im still talking and then go back to filming with my webcam. Do you know of a software thats free to download that will let me do that? A link would be great! Thanks! xoxo.

Favorite Answer
  • ?

Windows Movie Maker.

Well Windows Movie Maker does come with your computer and you can use it. I don't know any other ones though.

• masi

there is this rather sturdy utility spoke of as very final shrink. i think of that is from apple. There are distinctive variations, all with distinctive good factors, yet i think of the acceptable one is very final shrink professional. i've got used it at college, and that is sturdy, yet i think of you're able to pay for it, so in case you do no longer choose to spend you cash, you're able to attempt something else.

there are currently no free movie editing software because they are very complex software

although WMM/ iMovie come free when you buy a new PC/Mac