?
? asked in Dining OutFast Food · 8 years ago

Is it normal for any sort of fast food to make me feel sick?

If I eat any substantial amount of any fast food I feel sick all day.

Favorite Answer

No it's not normal. If it were normal for people become ill from eating any sort of fast food restaurants would have died out long before you were born, it would not have become the international multi-trillion dollar industry it is today.

Yes it's normal. Lots of people just can't eat it, or can't eat at certain spots. My tip? If you're going to get fast food go for subway, or a grilled chicken or something. Nothing fried. And stay away from french fries.

There are videos on youtube, or you can do your own experiment. Take a Big Mac and put it in a closed container, even if just a sandwich bag. Leave it for a few months or years. Then look at it. (The reason for a closed container is so bugs don't get to it. Remember, it's not sterilized or kept in vacuum, so it *ought to* spoil.)

Source(s): P.S. If it makes you sick, doesn't that tell you to stay the heck away?

You might be sensitive to MSG or food dyes or additives. While fast food tastes good, it's not good to eat a lot of it.

Yeah there is an old truth to that saying you are what you eat my friend and that's why I pay the butcher for high quality meat instead of meat from Ethiopia or third world nations in general like the poorest states in Spain and Brazil. I don't blame how sick you are... its just not good for you. Eat at home its better, cheaper, and the best-est quality and cleaner. ( I don't like the mystery of which crackhead prepared my food that I worked hard to pay for this time....plus fast food grease from the burgers are really bad. There is so much of it there just like the commercial, there's a commercial and they basically say that the left over grease is used to make the burgers themselves lol I just lol'd a little to myself cuz its funnnnny

Source(s): ...but thats just me... and the last sentence was via my hubby:) he is so smart!:)

yes, it will make you feel bloated. It digests very slowly. If you continue to eat fast food you will become addicted to it. You will feel better eating it again,but you will still get that bloated uneasy feeling

Yes, it is if you eat it too often. Your body cannot handle so much fatty foods so often.

Source(s): J.C., Reality.

ya do you eat it all the time? if you dont it makes you feel sick cause your not used to the horrible chemicals and fat.... i eat pretty heathy and only eat the crap once in a while,

Source(s): it aint good for you :( haha

If you're not used to it or you eat too much.

Yes do you see where they get it from and where they store it sometimes not up to state standards.