My birthday is May 22nd. Am I a Gemini or Taurus?

All magazines say Gemini but when I took astronomy, I was a Taurus according to the celestial sphere. Anyone know which I should follow?

Favorite Answer

Your sun sign is Gemini, but everyone has more than just one sign. The horoscopes in the magazines and newspapers are based on sun sign, but astrology is based on the entire chart. There are moon signs, mercury signs, venus signs, etc. There are also houses and aspects. Go to any of the following sites to find out all of your other signs:

astro.com

astrotheme.com

cafeastrology.com

and this one is an explanation of it all:

bobmarksastrologer.com

Gemini

• Enigma

Gemini

"I think"

May 21 - June 21

1st Air sign - 1st Mutable sign - Masculine

In analogy with Mercury, his ruler, and the 3rd House

Gemini governs the arms, the lungs and the thorax.

His colour is green or silver, his stone is the crystal, his day is Wednesday, his professions are journalist, lawyer, presenter, dancer, salesman, travel agent, teacher...

Gemini:

Your mobility is such that you are in every place where you are not expected. You spend lots of time asking questions and… answering them. Your curiosity and your quick-wittedness are insatiable. Your mind is in constant turmoil, hopping from one topic to another, solving problems, accumulating anecdotes and knowledge within a short range of time. Your mobility is mostly mental, it takes you afar and turns your daily life into a mosaic of intense and pleasant moments that are not necessarily related to each other: provided things are moving, your neurons are kept busy and you can meet with people, everything is fine! You are expressive, lively, adaptable, quick-witted, humorous, sparkling, playful, sociable, clever, curious, whimsical, independent, polyvalent, brainy, flexible, ingenious, imaginative, charming, fanciful but also capricious, scattered, moody, shallow, inquisitive, opportunistic, unconcerned, selfish, fragile, ironical or changeable.

Boo hooo hooo, not this date again. Shut up universe!

So... as inside so outside.

Nevermind, that wasn't to you.

Check with a birth time. Chances are you're a Gemini, but who knows. Except the site.

we need your birth year time & place...