Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous

Guy doesn't date black girls but he flirts with them and most of his female friends are black?

Lol he says he doesn't date black girls, but on his facebook (and outside of the internet) he'll flirt with them and even post pictures of him making out with his friend. Why does he do that?

Favorite Answer

Lol I don't know why he does that, but I know someone who is the exact same way. My guy friend is white and he prefers white girls but that doesn't stop him from flirting with black/mixed girls. People are just weird lol.

• ?

Because he is a dude and he can? I think he has a thing for them but none of them have offered the booty to him yet. No man can turn down the booty!