what do you think about the name Kerry for a baby girl?

Kerry or Bethany Mackenzie (thats my surname) which is nicer

Favorite Answer

Kerry!!

My name is Kerry Jane (Middle name) and I have 3 nicknames Kezza, Kezzy and Kez...

There is a lorry in england the make is Eddie Stobart when I was born my older brother had a poster on his wall of a Eddie Stobart lorry (they have girls names on the front of the cab).... I was born without a name and my dad only liked the name Kerry. My mum was going through baby name books and all my dad would say was "No" until mum got to Kerry. It was only after I was named Kerry Jane that we were looking at the poster and on the front of the lorry it had the name Kerry Jane....

• Shea

I loveee Kerry! Kerry Mackenzie would be sooo cute. I don't like Bethany at all...

I like Kerry, there's a county in Ireland called Kerry, very beautiful place (I live 3hrs away so we go up there a lot with the kids for nights away and such).

So I choose Kerry :)

Beth sounds nice but kerry sounds nicer

Source(s): General knowledge

Bethany. (: