Lowest Calorie, lowest fat, lowest sodium, etc. Foods with the most flavor?

I'm getting ready to make a big run at losing 60 pounds of fat, then I'm thinking about replacing that fat with muscle but at the moment I'm focusing just on losing the fat through cardio and light strength training exercises. Anyway I'm needing suggestions on low calorie foods that have low to... show more I'm getting ready to make a big run at losing 60 pounds of fat, then I'm thinking about replacing that fat with muscle but at the moment I'm focusing just on losing the fat through cardio and light strength training exercises.

Anyway I'm needing suggestions on low calorie foods that have low to no sugar, fat, carbs, sodium, etc. to snack and eat on while I'm losing the weight.

I hear from people that pickles are low in calories, which is true but the sodium is VERY high so those are to be eaten sparingly.

Most so called diet foods are high in sodium, high in other things that I dont want to have in my body.

So what are some suggestions? So far I know of apples and tuna.

Thanks for your help!
1 answer 1