Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 9 years ago

Why do people hate Michael Moore?

There is an enormous anti-Michael Moore crowd out there, especially on the internet. What's with this? Where does this disdain come from, because I don't understand it at all.

Someone explain where the negativity comes from.

Favorite Answer

I am incredibly liberal and I used to love Michael Moore's documentaries until I saw that in fact he does lie in them. I am not just talking about little white lies either. I learned all this from the documentary "manufacturing dissent". I would highly recommend it if you want to understand why you cannot trust a word Michael Moore says.

His whole movie Roger and Me focused on how Roger Smith, the CEO of GM, wouldn't meet with him no matter how hard he tried. That is the focus of the documentary, but the reality is that he did meet with Roger, but cut it from the film. His documentary about capitalism is all about how greedy the wealthy people are and how they will never let "us" become wealthy. Michael Moore has made 120 million dollars from his documentarys and he lives in the lap of luxury.

After watching that documentary, I'm convinced that his game plan is to make money by making propaganda style documentarys about whatever the most popular issue is of the day.

I Hate Michael Moore

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Why do people hate Michael Moore?

Source(s): people hate michael moore: https://shortly.im/ZfO2e
  • Bonnie

people don't like him because he is not afraid to say what is wrong with America. People are instilled with the belief that the actions of the united states are never wrong at a very young age and it is these people that hate him. There was some controversy as to the validity of the evidence he found for his film "Fahrenheit 911," but nothing to the extent that some people have posted above. I also don't believe that he is unbiased, but his bias is not outrageous, it is the bias of an educated citizen. Some people just don't like fat people though. Michael Moore = fat

Haters got to hate.

And just for the record I don't hate Michael Moore.

Sicko needed to be shown, americans need to wake up to the gross inequality right under their noses.

Millions of their own people are dying for the want of a decent health care service.

hey brian, I answered your brain fog quesition about a month ago, i was just wondering how youre doing with everything... I am still not myself but on some antidepressants.. I dont know any other way of writing to you so im writing it here sorry about that.

because he speaks out on issues people don't want brought into the publics eyes...he stands up for the "poor man" which rich people don't like

• Jacob3 years agoReport

He is not for the poor man he uses them to get rich hes worth fifty million dollars

some people think he's too liberal and biased..though he does tell alot of truth and people don't like those who oppose their thoughts

Because He CARES about What's going on in the World- and They DON'T ! :(

Because he's a stinky fat liberal