Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Social ScienceDream Interpretation · 9 years ago

Is it normal to have an eyebrow fetish?

I'm not sure, but I think people think I'm weird, i like to stare at other people's eyebrows, sometimes i reach out to touch them but they run away :( one time, i masturbated in class over casey's bushy brow and i squirted everywhere .. the teacher and everyone were staring with a sort of disgusted look on their faces. I don't know why though? is this not normal? please help!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That one's pretty rare, and I guess it's not exactly normal, but it's not something you should be ashamed about.

Everybody has their own fetishes, and trust me when I say that this one is TAME compared to some other ones out there.

However, masturbating in class. I wouldn't do that if I were you. Makes me think you might have too much of an obsession with eyebrows.

• 4 years ago

Eyebrow Fetish

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Is it normal to have an eyebrow fetish?

I'm not sure, but I think people think I'm weird, i like to stare at other people's eyebrows, sometimes i reach out to touch them but they run away :( one time, i masturbated in class over casey's bushy brow and i squirted everywhere .. the teacher and everyone were staring with a...

Source(s): normal eyebrow fetish: https://biturl.im/UaXwY
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

Despite that being inappropriate behavior, your attraction to eyebrows is normal. Some people just have key features that they find most attractive. In dreams, eyebrows are thought to reflect dignity and honor. Perhaps this is true in real-life to you, as well.

Source(s): The Dream Dictionary! A-Z - Theresa Cheung
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 5 years ago

This is completely inappropriate behavior. If you have a fetish for eyebrows you need help in therapy and rehab.

• Troll

Source(s): thanks for the 2 points
  • 3 years ago

I'm dying 😂 I love eyebrows but not weirdly it's just distinctive. Fetishes aren't normal so no worries.

• 9 years ago

Umm that's not normal...

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

No, but maybe you are attracted to caterpillars

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Ummm dude wtf

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.