PREGNANCY, OR PMS & ACID REFLUX?

i had sex 3-4 weeks ago. it was 3 days before my period, which i heard was a time where your not likely to get pregnant at all. about 4 days after the sex, i received my period. it was a full period. i had cramps & 6 days of heavy bleeding, so i know it wasn't "spotting or light bleeding." tuesday... show more i had sex 3-4 weeks ago. it was 3 days before my period, which i heard was a time where your not likely to get pregnant at all. about 4 days after the sex, i received my period. it was a full period. i had cramps & 6 days of heavy bleeding, so i know it wasn't "spotting or light bleeding." tuesday this week i threw up once at night, and got tender sore boobs. its saturday, obviously, and i havent puked since but still have heartburn and a slight tummy ache. and now im having cramps & my face is breaking out to go along with the tender boobs. could it just be PMS?

also, since i threw up, i took a pregnancy test. i cant follow "the after your missed period rule" because i already received my period since the sex. it was a negative. i know hpt are trying to pick up the hcg hormone. well i think if i was puking due to a pregnancy, your sudden change of hormomes is what causes you to puke. so if my hormones were strong enough to make me puke, wouldn't they be strong enough to detect in a hpt? (that is if i had the hcg hormone in me, which i don't think i do because two tests said negative).

anyways, i think it could be acid reflux. with the heartburn and upset stomach and i burp and have a little acid come up in my throat.
1 answer 1