PREGNANCY, OR PMS & ACID REFLUX?

i had sex 3-4 weeks ago. it was 3 days before my period, which i heard was a time where your not likely to get pregnant at all. about 4 days after the sex, i received my period. it was a full period. i had cramps & 6 days of heavy bleeding, so i know it wasn't "spotting or light bleeding." tuesday this week i threw up once at night, and got tender sore boobs. its saturday, obviously, and i havent puked since but still have heartburn and a slight tummy ache. and now im having cramps & my face is breaking out to go along with the tender boobs. could it just be PMS?

also, since i threw up, i took a pregnancy test. i cant follow "the after your missed period rule" because i already received my period since the sex. it was a negative. i know hpt are trying to pick up the hcg hormone. well i think if i was puking due to a pregnancy, your sudden change of hormomes is what causes you to puke. so if my hormones were strong enough to make me puke, wouldn't they be strong enough to detect in a hpt? (that is if i had the hcg hormone in me, which i don't think i do because two tests said negative).

anyways, i think it could be acid reflux. with the heartburn and upset stomach and i burp and have a little acid come up in my throat.

1

Source(s): Acid Reflux Cure Ebook : http://HeartburnNoMore.duebq.com/?oio
  • hearin

Can Pms Cause Acid Reflux

Hello, 2 years ago I was diagnosed with chronic acid reflux and a major inflammation in my esophagus and this program had done wonders for me. My heartburn and constant taste of acid in my mouth have all disappeared in less than 2 weeks

https://tr.im/CureYourAcidReflux

I was prescribed Lansoprazole which was brilliant but after two years of aching joints, extreme muscle pain which the doc gave me cortisone jags for, with some research I discovered the drug Lansoprazole was causing these rare side effects but it was I who diagnosed it NOT my doctor, I came off the drug 2 months ago, changed my diet and discovered just eating an apple stops any acid reflux, I eat an apple before bed, brilliant no acid, any time I feel the slightest sign of reflux I simply eat an apple.

Apple juice is not that good nor is anything else I have tried including honey at stopping reflux.

https://tr.im/CureYourAcidReflux

* Carbo Veg 200 (liquid): take 6 drops of Carbo Veg 200 in half cup of water after meals twice a day

* Natrum Phos 6x (tablets): take 4 tablets of Natrum Phos 6x after meals twice a day (for 2 months only)

Drop Natrum Phos 6X after 2 months and continue with Carbo Veg 200.

Note: Keep 30 minutes time difference between medicines and do not take anything after 30 minutes of taking medicines

Source(s):

https://tr.im/CureYourAcidReflux

It could always be pregnancy and a false period. It's a myth that you can't get your period when you've just conceived a child. Many women experience a "false period". Good luck!

The most visible thing about sinus is swelling. The following works for simple cold, running nose and strep throat, when the throat is hurting.

The easiest way to control swelling is to give up water and all other liquids for 24 hours. In 24 hours there will be no significant dehydration to cause organ failure. But to be double sure one can stay indoors for 24 hours.

Now if you decided to try it the next problem is that one who is used to drinking water or other liquids feel thirsty quite often. They find it very difficult to manage without water for more than 6 hours. For that follow one of the following routines. The option 1 is better then 2 and 2 is better then 3.

1). Start drinking 1 glass of water 1 hour before each meal. So in all there will be 3 glasses of water in 24 hours. Give up all other liquids. After 3-4 days this will help u to stay without water for 24 hours or more.

2). Start drinking 2 glasses of water with 1/2 spoon of salt 1 hour before each meal. (Those with very high blood pressure - may do so at their own risks. But others who do not suffer from very high blood pressure may do so by taking their blood pressure every day). After 4-5 days you can stay without water for 24 hours or more without water and other liquids.

3). First thing in the morning drink tea (on empty stomach). It should be normal tea not too strong nor too light. One should not take anything with tea. No water or anything before or after tea for atleast 2 hour. Tea on empty stomach leaves a bitter taste in mouth. Resist drinking water or any other liquid for next 3-4 hours. After this the bitter taste will be gone. AFter this there will be no thirst signals. For the next 48 hours there will be enough fluid in your mouth and food pipe. You can eat your normal meals minus any liquids for next 24 hours. This will resolve all health issues including poor digestion.

In 24 hours the reduction in the fluids will be about 3 litres or about 5% of the total body weight of a normal adult.

Never the swelling due to sinus or cold and cough is more than 5% of the body volume.

During this period of 24 hours the lose of water from the body does not reduce even by 1% to offset reduced water intake.

The reduction in loss of body water thru urine or sweating starts after 48 hours in most of people. But to be on safe side giving up water and liquids for 24 hours will do the trick.

The reduced swelling will give immediate relief from pain. It will make is much more easier to eliminate the cough thru nose without any pain.

That will also improve the blood acid levels by about 10%. This makes changes at the cell level as well. Blood acid levels are the first line of defense against the infections.

So swelling gone, pain gone, cough moving out, infections taken care of. Now what remains in the body for the next change of season time. Obviously nothing.

So it has already given u long term relief from sinus. But in some cases one may get sinus during next change of season and may have to do this again. The reason is during change of season the body must adjust the water that is stored in the body. Due to some cell level changes the ability of the body to bring those changes is lost. But after 2-3 seasons that ability of the body will be restored and there will be complete relief from sinus.

You may refer to Kole on yahoo answers. He posted that he got lot of relief. You may check his comment on my best answers of 14.8.2011

To decide whether the above is right or not, you may comment whether u are in the habit of regularly drinking water and other liquids or out of work or other reasons u remain without water and other liquids for long periods of time. Those who are very regular in drinking water and other liquids are more prone to sinus and related complications. People who are extremely dehydrated are also very likely to face sinus and related complications. Those who are on and off with water are not likely to face this sinus thing.