Nursing in London, UK?

Okay, so im about to start my first year of college here in California, but I really want to study nursing in the UK. I'm planning on living in London after I graduate as well.......Is this a good idea? I know that UK nursing is specialized while American nursing is more generalized. Should i get a nursing degree here in the US first and then move to England, or is it just easier to study in England? Ugh im so confused!!

Also, do nurses make as much money in the UK as they do in the US?

• Ed Fox
    Best Answer

Don't do it. US nurses get paid more than double what UK nurses get paid. Why do you think so many UK nurses come (or dream of coming) to the US?

stay in US get you ASN or better BSN and then do your research by callnig the schools in England, That what I'm doing, since most of the school want to much for too little if you go above BSN. Look at other countries as well. I'm assuming England is little bit harder to get into and if you already have nursing expirience and degree then that makes you more competitive with others.