poll do you like rose yellow or White gold or Platinum or silver in jewelry?

Favorite Answer

Depends on what I am wearing... I have some nice Southwest Indian jewelry with turquoise and red coral, and some nice yellow gold with diamonds...

I love silver jewelry. I have many pairs of earrings. I always have earrings on. Most have been gifts from friends or family. Silver goes well with my hair.When I was much younger I wore gold too, but I really love the silver now. I do have one pair of gold earrings with sapphire's, that were a Christmas gift from my younger son when he was 19, and I wear those, but all the others are silver.

My mother always loved platinum, myself, I could never afford it. I love the gift for what it is and the love and thought behind it! I am more of a person of feelings, silver, takes a lot of time to clean, but, it is pretty, gold is nice and the white is my favorite, however, I do not own any.

I have all of the above.

My wedding rings are white leaf & yellow gold band & platinum anniversary rings, and I wear every day on my right finger: rose gold, diamond and yellow gold & ruby, and dh's grandma's wedding platinum ring. I soldered them all together so they don't keep slipping.

For my pointy right finger, I wear many large silver rings in different gemstones, like turquoise, amethyst, pearls, etc.

• Indie

really depends the style of the jewellery, the stones set it it, the price and the quality of the piece.

personally i prefer the silver colour metals such as silver and platinum just because they go well with my skin colour and the stones i prefer to wear.

my taste isnt as fancy as it sounds, i just like shiney things :P

silver

white and silver

Silver!!

It goes with anything and looks great! ;)

Source(s): me, myself, and I

White Gold!!

:-)

\\//

silver