What Model # Might This eMachines Be?

I have an opportunity to do an even trade, my HP laptop for the following desktop:

Emachine 2010 desktop

Intel Pentium E5800 Processor

Nvidia 7600 graphics card

DVD Supermulti media drive

750 Gb hard Drive

4 GB Ram

I have looked on eMachines website and can't find a model that matches these fe given specs. I want to be sure it will run my audio/video recording software in my home studio. Does anyone know what model this might be?

Thank You

Mike...That's the only other possibility. I know it was new in November 2010. I am trying to figure out if it's DDR2 or DDR3?Don't have any experience with DDR3 RAM

Are the Processor and Graphic card decent?

Thanks again!

Favorite Answer

need a spec for the system really, but E5800 is a 3.2 wolfdale dual-core, so you shouldn't have problems with audio/video recording!

eMachine does not use a year for a model number in general. That in itself would make it difficult to find. You need the model and serial number that is on a label on the computer case. It should be a fairly decent computer, being less than a Year old. The models will start with a T or a W and four digitls. The hardware information would not be useful in finding what the Model of the eMachine is.

Chances are the guy customized it so you can't find the model.