What girls think of a 34 year old virgin man?

I am a 34 year old male, a virgin not by choice but didn't have any opportunity. i am very desperate to have sex with a girl since i am unable to unable to control my desires. however i am not ready for any paid sex. Eventhouth i haven't got engaged in sex with a girl, I am very picky & choosy when it comes... show more I am a 34 year old male, a virgin not by choice but didn't have any opportunity. i am very desperate to have sex with a girl since i am unable to unable to control my desires. however i am not ready for any paid sex. Eventhouth i haven't got engaged in sex with a girl, I am very picky & choosy when it comes to selecting a girl for marriage. I am a shy person when it comes to girls, but i am really attacted towards girls and love to enjoy their beauty and always dream of them. After reaching 32+ i have become more shy and unable to mingle freely with girls and sometimes find it difficult to face them and hence avoid talking & being with them or being in any group where there are girls. Also there has been a significant change in my approach towards female unmarried colleagues working with me, i am unable to converse with them plesantly and i am bit rough eventhough i really like them . as a result i find they are avoiding me. Girls please give your sincere opinion on what you think about a man like me and how i can change. I watch a lot of stuff on internet to satisfy myself and is it the reason for me unable to choose a life partner. Please advice me and how i can restore my confidence.
6 answers 6