Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 9 years ago

why do i love hurting water signs feelings?

idk why everytime a water sign insults me i say something even deeper and i hurt their feelings and i love it ..i love it when they fear me..i remember in school i knock on the window and the cancer turn around and i sized him up and put an angry face and he stayed in shock ,fear , why are water signs so easy to read ..and im capricorn

• Sun
    Favorite Answer

Because water signs are the most powerful signs in the zodiac but you must stop right now unless you want a Scorpio to kill you. Because you've insulted the water signs the most in here and I won't forgive you as a powerful Scorpio myself. Cancer isn't the one to mess with because the sensitive water signs are very vengeful. If you hurt their feelings, then you'll suffer more.

Maybe because you're such an a**hole that you don't personally care about anyone else's feelings but your own. Selfishness...is not a virtue. You know how sensitive the water signs are and how they react to being put down, but you don't care. I don't mind Aquarians...but I most certainly dislike people who don't give a s**t about others, plain and simple.

You hurt my feelings, I hurt yours. Plain and simple.

Source(s): Cancer woman.

so you knocked on a window & scared the hell out of a poor cancer sign guy? Your not just a bully..that sounds stalkerish to me! There is ALWAYS someone bigger, more worse & meaner than you & one day your gonna get a taste of your own medicine! Actually picking on people who are not as strong,tough,tall,etc. as you just shows how WEAK you are, so if you think your so tough why not go after someone just like you!?

so now ur a cap? u were aquarius.. what ru? its been a month or more you have been asking these kind of questions and no im pretty sure a water sign or anybody would be flattered that you would go through the time to look up their sign and then notice they are a water sign and then sudden have the urge to beat them up.

Source(s): scorpio

So you're a Capricorn bully. They come in all signs, don't worry. And they're all cowards.

it doesnt take much to hurt Water signs feeling..their very sensitive and take EVERYTHING to the heart

Because you are filled with anger and rage, and have poor emotional control.

because you need some puzzy

cancer woman

• Nkechi

I dunno..you sound ridiculous.