Jealous over my boyfriend talking to other girls :(?

Me & my boyfriend completed 1 year recently.

I know he loves me & would never cheat on me but I feel really jealous when my boyfriend speaks to other girls :(

I never expressed it before but then once things just came out of my mouth & now he's aware of it.

He stopped talking to girls after that.I mean he has ALMOST STOPPED ! He rarely,very rarely talks to girls but even then I feel jealous,if by chance he does.

What do I do?

Another prob is that he likes cute skirts & dresses & shorts on girls.

It fascinates him.He would absolutely love it if I ever wore them.

He has gifted me a couple of puffy-dresses that are like really-really cute !

one of them looks like this : http://cache-images.pronto.com/thumb2.php?src=http...

and the other one looks like this : http://cn1.kaboodle.com/hi/img/c/0/0/13b/3/AAAADN1...

but I cannot wear them cuz I have bow legs :(

He says he wants me to feel like a princess and that's why he gifted me those.

But I never wore them.

He felt really bad as he thought I did not like those dresses.

What do I do ? :(

If I wear them,I'm sure he would notice my legs !

I have to stick to jeans always & he hates long dresses.nd I hate them too !

He gets kind of bored with my jeans & knee length capris :(

I hate my legs ! >:(

10 Answers

Relevance
  • M.A.K
    Lv 4
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

why do you care what other people think about your legs? You can't stay in jeans and capris all the time. Just step out of your shell and make the boy feel better and wear the dress. haha does he know about your condition or whatever? if not, tell him and I'm sure he'll understand.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Well, if you simply realize the fact that he loves you and wouldn't cheat on you, then you shouldn't worry about it. Guys have friends that are girls. That's life. You have guy friends I'll bet, I'll bet he gets jealous too so it's just natural but if you know he won't cheat then I wouldn't worry about it because that's really what you're scared of. As for your cloths, you wear what ever you want to wear. If you don't like your legs then you don't have to expose them if you don't like. It might not hurt to tell your boyfriend why you don't wear the dress and be honest though because if not, expect more dresses you can't wear. I'll bet if you told him the truth he'd understand.

• Cheryl
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Stop using sub-text. It's confusing and annoying. Stop being so up-tight. Telling him that he can't talk to other girls will probably make him hate you, or at least dump you. You shouldn't deny him the right to talk to other girls. Just because he does, doesn't mean he's cheating on you. You know the "bitchy and slutty and everything bad" girls you were talking about? Yeah, you seem like one of them.

• 9 years ago

It doesn't matter what your body looks like. He should accept you for you. If you know it he won't cheat on you then try not to get jealous. Or you can talk to him again about how it makes you feel about talking to other girls and wearing dresses and things like that. Don't worry you look nice and don't worry feel comfortable in your own skin. ;)

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 9 years ago

OK,

First please do not get jealous over other girls. 'Cause this are one of the MAIN things that can ruin a relationship. However, just keep an eye on him.. And please DO NOT, I repeat, DO NOT try and control your boyfriends and start banning him from talking to other girls.

Second, be proud of your body. If your boyfriend gave you something, you should appreciate it. Don't think about how you look, just think about appreciating the gift of your boyfriend, wear it from time to time.. And if you can't understand it, TRY and put yourself in your boyfriend's shoes and see how you would feel.

Anyways, just wear it and see how the skirt looks ok?

Cheers babe! (: ♥

• 9 years ago

thats quite a funny storyyy.

Well. Of course he'll feel bad for you not wearing. Dont be jealous

• 9 years ago

if you have been with him for a year he should love you no matter what even if your legs are a little werid.

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Hey, why not try denim shorts?

They aren't that bad, and they look cute on teenage girls. In fact, I think it is the perfect mix for someone your personality.

Something like this:

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=short+shorts+den...

http://www.google.com.sg/imgres?q=short+shorts+den...

These look really nice on teenage girls and I currently am crazy over them!!

:)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

Just don't worry, he won't cheat on you. And your legs are hawt.

• 4 years ago

grthy

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.