=D

WHICH DO MEN PREFER ON WOMEN: bare legs, stockings, or pantyhose?

please answer which one and why

thank you! it will help me choose what to wear when im going out somewhere that i plan on meeting guys

• Andy
    Favorite Answer

Hey, it depends on what you are wearing and where are you going. I love to see women wearing pantyhose when they dress up for special occasions, church or work. Pantyhose gives women a finish look to their legs and their whole outfit. Pantyhose gives your legs a smooth and sleek look. Also makes your legs look slim and elegant. I just love they way it looks on women. When I see women wearing pantyhose, I see a confident, independent, someone who cares, professional and fashionable woman. Now I do like girls legs when they are bare. However, there is a time and a place to go bare legs. Like wearing something casual, shorts, shirt and flip flops and going shopping or something like that. When women dress up and puts on a skirt or a dress amd high heels, it just looks so much nicer if she is wearing pantyhose. Bare legs don't look good in a nice dress or skirt and high heels. Some girls can pull it off but no matter if you can or not. Wearing pantyhose gotta be a must to wear. Another thing, pantyhose gives your legs an even skin tone. Bare legs usually don't have a even skin tone, especially in the feet area. I just drove past a wedding and a lot of women wasn't wearing pantyhose. A lot of their legs had uneven skin tone, they didn't have smooth legs. Like you could see bones around they knees and ankles. It didn't look right for a special occasion like a wedding.

So, overall for dates, special occasions, work, church or anything else. I think you and women in general should wear pantyhose. So you should wear pantyhose when meeting these guys. Guys always like to see women dress up at their best. Like I said it shows them how confident you are and that you respect yourself and that you care. One more thing, stockings should be left for the bedroom. Stockings are sexy and intimate. Not something you should wear out and about. That's why there are pantyhose and stockings. Two completely different items of clothes that are meant to be worn in certain occasions. The guys that wants women to wear stockings instead of pantyhose out in public, just because they think its easier to look up your skirt and they will be thinking of ways to get you into bed. So basically, guys who wants women to wear stockings out in public are perverts. However, not when in the bedroom. Well, I hope I help in one way or another. I hope you choose to wear pantyhose, you will look great! Good Luck with that and meeting those guys. Have fun!

p.s. that was inappropriate of Phillip to talk about your what you do in the bathroom and how you do it wearing pantyhose vs. stockings. Also, you don't get yeast affections from wearing pantyhose. Just only if you wear them continuously for days or weeks without washing them. If you wear pantyhose and wear a different kind each day and wash them regularly. Then it wont happen. Just wanted to let you know.

• Philip

Personally, I would stick with stockings. With stockings there are numerous advantages on these over pantyhose.

Guys are very visual creatures and they like the look of nylon covered legs. Not to mention the feel of it when he does get the chance to touch them. A lot of times, these stockings may have some special detailing, that pantyhose doesn't seem to offer. Bare legs to a guy just says that the woman is only after practicality and ease, which is a turn off ultimately for men.

Even though stockings will take up additional time first thing in the morning, especially if a suspender belt (garter belt) is required; it's really worth the effort in the end as you'll see. But when you have acquired the habit of doing it, it will get easier.

First of all, stockings doesn't cover up the female intimate area which when the nylon does cover it (in the case of pantyhose), it doesn't allow any heat build up and therefore the yeast doesn't have the chance to build up those gases.

Next when it comes time to the powder room, you don't have to disrobe those stockings when you're doing your business and thus no excess urine can get into the material (provided that you're careful).

Then because of these reasons, it's more hygienic and more sanitary. Whatever you do, don't buy the cheapest (most affordable) pairs you can get your hands on, cause you get what you paid for. The lower cost pairs tend to run more easily, they probably don't have a lot of stretch and that they tend to itch and or bag (badly made).

Last but not least, when you do get a major ladder in one of the stockings, you only need to replace that one, instead of the whole pair with pantyhose.

Therefore, stockings are a much better choice than pantyhose; which I think it can be the worst invention that man has come up with and bare legs, it just looks so ho-hum, especially if those legs are like very muscular or un-tanned.

But if you're going to wear stockings, don't wear the shorter skirts as these have the risk of showing stocking tops, which is not-lady like at all; and men don't like that. Always try your outfit with the stockings and see if it shows the tops, even when bending over and sitting down. If it does show, pantyhose is your only other choice.

Women Wearing Crotchless Pantyhose

• TH

Pantyhose for sure. There is nothing sexier than a woman in sheer pantyhose 😍💕. Know that pantyhose are the best make up for a woman's legs. They give you a professional, polished, elegant, sophisticated, and smoother look and feel. I love women that wear sheer pantyhose ❤️!

I love to see a woman in pantyhose or the thigh high stockings, bare legs are fine if you are wearing shorts. But a woman in a dress, skirt or suit with hosiery and heels is the SEXIEST!!!!. I love when my wife wears her pantyhose and thigh highs especially the sheer black, can't keep my hands off her legs and thighs.

Toss up between stockings or pantyhose. They both make your legs look sexier.

Stockings allow for easy access...while I love the look of a woman in pantyhose.

I don't really know the difference between stockings and pantyhose, but for me it depends on what she is wearing. But at the same time, I don't really pay too much attention too that. I guess if you are dressing up you should wear stockings/pantyhose but if you are casual then don't. I can't speak for all guys, but I don't pay attention to details like that, that is a little much.

• Wear pantyhose, it gives men hard on, some women would wear crotchless pantyhose for easier and faster access, just in case they met someone they like to go all the way

Personally? I dig hosed legs whether that be tights, stockings or pantyhose (tights here) but in summer where this is not feasible, bare legs are fine.

• les75

Pantyhose by far. Much better looking and sexier than those ugly stockings.