decorated wood picture frames?

I need a web site where I can get project ideas to decorate picture frames. I buy raw wood frames, paint them and decorate them with air-dry clay. All I find is the same old: shells, tacky flowers and cheap-looking plastic beads, etc. I need some new ideas. Thanks!

Favorite Answer

Just check out the craft shops for inspiration or even go for a walk in the woods and see what nature has to offer. I recently came across some small gumnuts that I have not seen for years; they would go great with an Australiana theme. Instead of cheap looking plastic beads why not dry some orange pips, perhaps tint them in different hues even. Check out the hardware stores too ; great source of tiny, obscure little items that I am sure you could put to good use.

1

Source(s): 16000 woodworking Plans Here : http://WoodworkingPlans.siopu.com/?fdFj