Teens : Survey Time . !?

1.) If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?

2.) If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be?

3.) What do you value most in other people?

4.) If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?

5.) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be?

6.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

7.) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail?

8.) Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?

9.) What is the best advice you've ever given and received?

10.) How would you like to die?

33 Answers

Relevance
  • Jean
    Lv 6
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

~ To always wonder, to always keep hope and to believe the only limit is your imagination.

~ Books! I can easily be called a book worm.

~ Honesty. With that comes trust, and with trust comes wonderful things.

4.) If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see?

~ Light blue. Sky color, its simply lovely. I would want that to be the only other color my eyes are allowed to see.

~ I tend to be a little too impatient. Which is sometimes not beneficial, an example would be: being at the dr's waiting room, waiting to be called by one of the not so nice nurses, getting too impatient due to not hearing your name and start pacing, walking, jogging, and even jumping around the waiting room. The nurses were not happy, neither was I. I also tend to procrastinate a bit. But who hasn't been in that phase? Its just that some (like me) don't grow out of it easily.

6.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be?

~ My creativity and interest in everything beyond anything. I'm always trying to find out more about something, trying to expand my knowledge.

~ Cure diseases, life threatening diseases.

8.) Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself?

~ I would rather teach a young child to read. I like teaching and sharing knowledge.

~ Best I've received: to think and choose wisely and to never hide in the shadow of the past. Given: I'm not sure, I'm not even sure I'm good at giving advice to be honest.

~ In my sleep, calmly and peacefully, without any pain, in my house. I've had a lot of health issues, I still do, which sometimes made me dread even saying the word "hospital" or "clinic", so I'd rather die in my home, calm and quietly.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

When in doubt, swag it out!

Money.

Honesty, respect and trust.

Blue.

To have less of the whole chicken legs.

Intelligence.

Science.

Teach a young child. I've done this before.

Don't trust anyone.

Only Allah knows.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

"What goes around comes around"

500 dollar bills.

humor and respect

blue?

Nothing.

Respect.

everything!

teach a young child how to read.

"Get over it, it doesn't matter!"

in my sleep.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

1.) If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be? Lets all share and live peaceably together, and love one another!

2.) If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? MONEY!!

3.) What do you value most in other people? Personality

4.) If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see? Red, lol?

5.) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? My looks :(

6.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? My giving and kind spirit :)

7.) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? Make new friends.

8.) Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself? Teach a young child!

9.) What is the best advice you've ever given and received? "Live and let live''

10.) How would you like to die? In my sleep, peacefully, whilst listening to "Dead Presidents'' by Jay-z.

Source(s): 15/F
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 8 years ago

1) Live life to the fullest and have no regrets.

2) I would have a room full of every single color of converse.

3) I value honesty and trust in people the most.

4) I would see black, white, and blue so I could still see the sky. The sky is the limit right???

5) I would change my voice...I feel my voice is very misleading to who I really am.

6) I would pass on my trait of kindness and how laid back I am.

7) I would attempt curing cancer.

8) I would rather teach a young child to read.

9) The best advice I've given is the one I wrote for number 1 (I think). The best advice I've been given is that I can do absolutely anything if I really try and I really go after my dreams. My 4th grade teacher told me that, and I've never forgotten it.

10) I would like to die doing something that will change to world for the better in the long run.

Source(s): Me, Myself, and I...
  • LIV
    Lv 5
    8 years ago

- Um right now the first thing that come to my mind is- If he wants to make out with you before the relationship, he doesn't want a relationship.

- I am hungary so oreos! but really money would be nice- 100 dollar bills to be exact or maybe gold or diamonds

- Humor

- Blue or orange

- that is am accident prone

- hardworking

-everything! specifically... um something bad like rob a bank! I never attempt anything if i think i will fail

teach

Best advice I have received be yourself. best advice i have given you can never loose if you never try... jk i dont really know

after the age of 101 and peacefully in my sleep

• 8 years ago

1. You are who you are, be yourself. You says you're not perfect?

2. Different Music.

3. Kindness.

4. I wouldn't choose any color. Only being able to see 3 colors is just like being color blind. You only know those 3 colors. I'd rather see black and white. Maybe you wouldn't have to see the hurt in the world that color causes.

5. Nothing, I strongly believe and practice the advice I give to others (see #1)

6.None of them. My children should be 10000000000x better than me. They deserve it, but if I HAD to choose: my humor:)

7. Changing the world.

8. Teach a child.

9. I've given: The world is full of hurt. Only YOU can help yourself get over it. You are what YOU choose to be. So go out there and own the night.

I've been given: Take time to see the brighter side of every situation.

10. In my sleep. That is the most peaceful way.

• 8 years ago

1.) If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be? "life goes on." overused and simple, but it's the motto i live by.

2.) If you could have a room full of any one thing, what would it be? popcorn

3.) What do you value most in other people? honesty!

4.) If you could only see black and white except for one color, what color would you choose to see? lilac

5.) If you could change one thing about yourself, what would it be? my overly forgiving ness

6.) If you could choose one of your personality traits to pass on to your children, what would it be? how affectionate i am.

7.) What would you attempt if you knew you could not fail? flying :D

8.) Would you rather teach a young child to read or have to learn again for yourself? learn again for myself.

9.) What is the best advice you've ever given and received? life goes on? idk

10.) How would you like to die? at my own hand.

• 8 years ago

Lay off the judgement of teen pregnancy, its getting old

Things for my child

Respect

Blue

That i let people bug me

When i say im gonna do something, i do it

Winning the lottery

teach a young child

Let it go

Peacefully and with the man i love

Source(s): 17 and 23 weeks pregnant
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

.) If you could give the world one piece of advice, what would it be?

Never put yourself down, it will just lead you to be a worse person i life.

Cutee guys (non pedos)

there personalitys, what you say is better then how you look

PURPLE

i would be model thin, i mean im not fat, but im not amazingly thin

determination

swimming underwater for a day without comming up!

teach young children to read

im not sure.i give so much advise.

Doing something fun and exciting. And non painful.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.