Which do you like better? North or South Dakota?

Preferably, if you live in one of these places, don't answer, because then you'll biased.

To anyone who has traveled to both of the Dakotas, which one do you like better and why? Is the scenery better in one than the other? Are the people nicer? Is there more to do?

Thanks!!

Favorite Answer

I've driven through both on many occasions, and I prefer North Dakota. The only problem is that it floods easier. Other than that, Fargo is better than Sioux Falls, and Bismarck is better than Pierre. Overall, there's more history and less bikers in ND. The State Fair is better too.

Rapid City is better than Grand Forks though, and Mount Rushmore is more impressive than Teddy Roosevelt National Park.

The people are equally friendly, and I've never had a bad time in either place, so the difference isn't really that great. It's more a matter of who you meet, and what you do.

I live in north Dakota and don't like it....

hmmmm... South i guess.... it would be warmerrrr

Source(s): i HATE the cold...