Max asked in Games & RecreationCard Games · 8 years ago

Is my black luster soldier-envoy of the beggining fake? yugioh?

I just bought a black luster soldier card off of amazon, it looks 100% real it has the right number and everything and its from the Invasion of Chaos Set it says IOC-025. Now the problem is if you look on ebay or google or any other card site, the text of every single black luster soldier from the Invasion of Chaos set says "This card can only be Special Summoned by removing from play 1 LIGHT and 1 DARK monster in your Graveyard. Once during each of your turns, you can select and activate 1 of the following effects: - Remove from play 1 monster on the field. If you activate this effect, this card cannot attack during this turn. - If this card destroyed your opponent's monster as a result of battle, it can attack once again in a row."

All the new releases of this card have the above text but also says"This card cannot be Normal Summoned or Set." first. My card is an invasion of chaos card yet it has the text of new reprinted black luster solder from dark revelations or gold series, so am I dealing with a fake?

@onlinejedi54 Well I got it from amazon, but on amazon they just the same picture everytime but I'm hoping its just a newer reprint as well @Kaze I have compared them actual cards in stores, I would say it looks its EXACTLY the same as the one from dark revelations, the way it is an ultra holo and the way the text looks the same, except the code for the is DR2-EN025 while the code on mine says IOC-025 @Esqueda when I get off work I'll shoot you an email with a picture of the card, but I don't think it will help, I can spot obvious fakes pretty quickly but way the back it the printed / the weight of the card suggest that it is very real. If it weren't for the text in the actual text box I would have never questioned the validity of the card. Thank you for the quick responses.

Best Answer

Dude, there have been two repirints of envoy, on gold and one in secret. so just compare yours to one of them. and make a judgment call. lol

Source(s): i have like 7 lol

My best guess would be its a re-print. I would know for sure unless i could take a good look at it. But you should doubt that it is real just in case Ebay ain't to trust worthy.

Source(s): Been playing Yu-gi-oh! for about 9 years.
  • arceo

Ioc 025

well you can just post a picture and ill tell u if it is fake or not