I got a B grade in GCSE Maths and i'm in year 9!?

I sat my GCSE maths exam and today i got my results, i achieved a B and im in year 9 into year 10. Do you think that is good? I want to get an A* in year 10 (this year) and my teacher said if you get a B or A then in year 10 you can start revising for A levels. I want to re-do it still though. Do you think i did... show more I sat my GCSE maths exam and today i got my results, i achieved a B and im in year 9 into year 10. Do you think that is good? I want to get an A* in year 10 (this year) and my teacher said if you get a B or A then in year 10 you can start revising for A levels. I want to re-do it still though. Do you think i did good and do you think instead of getting and A in year 10 i could get an A*??
Update: cathrl69 - Some people luckily got an A grade. My friend got an A in year 9 also and has decided not to re-take it. She thinks she will have more time to revise and prepare for her other exams rather then having maths also on her mind. Shes finished maths now. Thats why! :)