Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceTaxesUnited States · 9 years ago

What is ACH HOLD MTN LAUREL ASSC INS PREM on BOA online account?

This morning when I check my BOA online account, I saw this ACH HOLD MTN LAUREL ASSC INS PREM. I have no idea on it. It costs $114.31. This item came with a purchasing from amazon together. But I am sure I didn't anything else except buying a thing from amazon.

Anyone see the similar case in you BOA account?

Thanks!

10 Answers

Relevance
  • ?
    Lv 6
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

That appears to be an insurance company. Do you have insurance that is coming due?

Simply call your bank and inquire about the charge, if it is not yours dispute it, and then check into it more. You could do that by looking up the person (company) debiting your account.

• 5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What is ACH HOLD MTN LAUREL ASSC INS PREM on BOA online account?

This morning when I check my BOA online account, I saw this ACH HOLD MTN LAUREL ASSC INS PREM. I have no idea on it. It costs $114.31. This item came with a purchasing from amazon together. But I am sure I didn't anything else except buying a thing from amazon.

Anyone see the similar case in...

Source(s): ach hold mtn laurel assc ins prem boa online account: https://shortly.im/AUHe6
  • cottle
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Laurel Insurance

• ?
    Lv 4
    5 years ago

I would say Fulham as they have had an amazing journey this season and really improved their results. I don't know anyone that really dislikes them. GOOD LUCK IN THE FINAL GUYS!! I think there is a lot of empathy for Pomey as well. They have done it tough but are still giving their all. I think Everton too are more liked this season. They have done well with the limitations Moyes has with spending and have gathered respect from other supporters Ive talked to.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    7 years ago

You must have Progressive insurance. Progressive Casualty Insurance Company is Mountain Laurel Assurance Company’s mother subsidizing company.

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

I'm earning good money with this binary option signal sofrware http://trading-secret.keysolve.net/

What I'm going to show you now might irritate old-fashioned traders who can't accept that a piece of software can outperform what they have learned through many years of trial and error

• tro
    Lv 7
    9 years ago

sounds like an insurance payment

also an automatic payment so either you did something you were not aware of or someone is using your account fraudulently

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

For the best answers, search on this site https://shorturl.im/avrYO

Fulham & Everton Fulham ofcourse. just look at em !!

• 4 years ago

its a progressive auto insurance company

• 5 years ago

Can I get my 132.00

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.