Why wont he set a wedding date?

He won't set a wedding date. Should I be worried? When we first started dating about 2 months into it I was sort of pushy about getting married, or hinting at it, I was 30 at the time. He broke up with me on valentines day a couple of months afterward (turns out he was emotionally cheating with his ex), then we... show more He won't set a wedding date. Should I be worried? When we first started dating about 2 months into it I was sort of pushy about getting married, or hinting at it, I was 30 at the time. He broke up with me on valentines day a couple of months afterward (turns out he was emotionally cheating with his ex), then we got back together that year in September-October after she cut off all times with him in August. We've been engaged now for 2 and a half years and there's still no wedding date. I'm 34 going on 35 and he's 32 so it's not like we're children. What's going on here?

I should add, I eventually found out that at some point before meeting me, he was eager to marry his ex but she wasn't as committed to him as he was to her. So what's the problem THIS time!?