Why do women expect men to be mind readers?

Why do women expect men to know exactly when their unhappy or that we're supposed to know what happens all the time? Its frustrating that we can't always determine how you're feeling unless you tell us.

Best Answer

because women tend to be intuitive and perceptive with others. unfortunately some fail to see its part of their wiring and men tend to focus on other aspects that they might not. its easy to slip into that egocentric territory in personal relationships. its not fair or realistic.

Some people are just better at reading other people’s moods. This tends to come from growing up in a home where they had to be aware of what sort of moods their parents were in and when so they’d know what they could and couldn’t get away with, and what would happen to them if they got in trouble. Some people in general are harder to read, but you can usually tell by body language especially when someone tells you nothing is wrong and you can sense that something is. Most men like to keep things simple and just be told exactly what the problem is rather than playing a game of clue after a hard day at work to figure it out.

• molina

i'm no longer enjoying a interest. I for notwithstanding reason constantly think of that when i'm with somebody they should comprehend what i want and what I anticipate. i can inform you precisely what my guy needs and expects, and he did no longer ought to tell me. i think now and back that there is not any attempt being positioned forward as fas as my expectancies flow. whether I informed him he does not pay attention it or in basic terms does not care or has selective listening to. I positioned a good deal time in nurturing our courting and searching what he needs and desires(without asking him). I desire i could desire to get the comparable element in return. that is humorous how i do no longer ought to examine his strategies, yet i think he feels that he has to examine mine. I ought to write it down, yet he does no longer examine it or get it besides.

Come on - you must have some idea about why your partner is angry or upset. If you really want to ignore the issues - thereby compounding them - that is up to you. But I do not believe that you can have no idea - you're just burying your head in the sand and pretending that there is nothing wrong.

They're nervous to tell you some things so they expect you to read their behavior I guess.

People usually are in my case, they can often tell what i'm thinking by my body language kind of creepy.

if people understood what they were feeling and what they needed 24/7 they wouldn't need guys, friends, therapists, self help groups, religious groups, community groups,

that being said, if she's throwing an adult tantrum, snap her out of it.

Because women are mind readers.

Source(s): Shobu's mom reading Knight's mind in this Duel Masters episode.

i agree that women do this in general.

but on the other side, men are generally clueless.

For example, stop asking me where your socks are. They're in your drawer. duh.

• Casey

When you figure this out...PLEASE let me know....PLEASE!