Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 9 years ago

What's your favorite Patrick Wilson movie?

I think Patrick Wilson is a pretty good actor and he's so handsome. I watched Passengers, Little Children and Hard Candy. He shows his great acting skills in Hard Candy and the movie was a good pschological thriller. I disliked Passengers tbh but he was still good in that. I just saw him in Little Children with Kate Winslet and it was a fantastic movie.

Little Children is probably my favorite and I'm looking forward to seing Insidious.

thank you guys :) I'll watch the Angels in America. I just checked it out. It looks like a good mini-series.

• emjob
    Favorite Answer

Hello Skywalker :)

My favourite movie I've seen with Patrick Wilson in it, is probably Insidious. Genuinely scary. Don't forget a cushion when you go to watch it, I guarantee you'll wanna hide behind it!

Hard Candy is probably second though. I was actually rooting for him the whole time, not that annoying vigilante teen. I think it was a shame really that *spoiler* it was confirmed he was a pervert at the end...it should been left open, it would have been a more thought-provoking ending to an otherwise very interesting movie.

Oh and I thought he was pretty good in Lakeview Terrace as well. In fact the more I think about it, the more I agree that he is indeed a very good actor.

Insidious (2010)

Little Children

Source(s): own
  • Peepaw

The Alamo - Colonel William Travis

Little Children - my favorite film he's in.

but I think his best work is in the HBO series, Angels in America. Lots of scenes with Al Pacino.

• Red

Hard Candy

• Trey

Not *technically* a movie, but the Angels in America miniseries.

• NP13

either Watchmen or The A Team

watchmen