Why does everyone love Rick Perry.....?

I am a Republican and I find it difficult to support Rick Perry. He simply does not appeal to me my truly conservative views. Can someone help me sway my opinion of him?

Favorite Answer

Because we love illegal immigration, and the expenses we pay for it that make US richclass richer!

Rick Perry is treasonous while inviting and housing illegal aliens, and as he provides illegal immigrants with resident status -- at the expense of mega-millions of dollars to US working class taxpayers, while US richclass get all the richer off of those expenses to US working class:

“We must say to every Texas child learning in a Texas classroom, ‘we don’t care where you come from, but where you are going, and we are going to do everything we can to help you get there.’ And that vision must include the children of undocumented workers. That’s why Texas took the national lead in allowing such deserving young minds to attend a Texas college at a resident rate.”

“Perry has opposed the creation of the Mexico – United States barrier, which is meant to keep out illegal aliens.”

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_Perry#Personal_L...

And Rick Perry is treasonous in his desire to secede Texas from the Union:

“Texas is a unique place. When we came into the union in 1845, one of the issues was that we would be able to leave if we decided to do that,” Perry said. “My hope is that America and Washington in particular pays attention. We’ve got a great union. There’s absolutely no reason to dissolve it. But if Washington continues to thumb their nose at the American people, who knows what may come of that.”

http://blog.chron.com/texaspolitics/2009/04/perry-...

• Fonda

@ Arron- LOL Rick Perry will flip the housing market.... what over a cliff? How is he going to do that ?? What deregulate things and create another disaster?

@Tomas de - Rick Perry and people like Rick Perry (Conservatives )will never be "RUPTURED" You think God is going to call that fool or the other fake, religious fools to heaven or Paradise? I promise you that will never happen.

@Big Loser - Rick Perry created mass low wage jobs for Texas ( Remember a Republican said $7.?? an hour is an overly generous wage.) Rick Perry also created "government jobs" for Texas (Wow I thought Republican wanted no more Government JOBS!! ) Also Rick Perry used $6.4 billion of the Stimulus Funds. WOw I thought the Stimulus program was a failure? I heard Republicans say it was fantasy funds. Bachman used government money.The same funds she called "Fantasy Funds" All the Republican use government money and then call government money a failure or a waste. What a bunch of frauds. I guess we were not suppose to be smart enough to google or pay attention to their actual political record and not just what they say.

Rick Perry is George " W" Bush part II .He's doing that Texas swagger thing.He can keep the "cowboy bravado" on the farm. American does not need him,But he does have nice Hair : )

It's really up to you how you feel about Perry. But I do know two things:

1. If he gets the nod then I will vote for him.

2. If he doesn't then whoever the Republican nominee is I will vote for.

America won't survive another 4 years of Obama. Not unless the Republicans control the Senate. That way if Obama wants to get anything done he will have to be a lot more conservative in his views which is unlikely to happen.

Everyone loves him simply because the mainstream media loves him. He's not a good candidate and he's a snake, do some research on what he's voted on and you'll see he's a pawn of big business which is also why he's the only one the media talks about.

Look at Ron Paul and what he's voted on every time without ever changing his position. We are in trouble and we need someone like Ron to get us out.

Source(s): Ron Paul 2012

Rick Perry creates jobs.

Well actually the private sector creates jobs and Rick Perry is smart enough to stay out of their way and encourage them.

Democrats think beating down business is the way to a better economy and lower unemployment.

I think they find Michele Bachmann an inadequate choice for the evangelical conservative wing of the GOP. He's popular primarily as the "anyone but Romney" choice.

I don't. I agree with you. I am a Conservative way before I am a Republican and I don't see much to like in this guy at all.

alot of business down in texas do not like him as Texas infrastructure is decaying and no one is doing anything about it. Texas is now going to experience rolling blackouts starting with buisness and eventually going to hit residential customers.

by the way i think romney has the nod

Nope, I'm with you. I'm voting for Ron Paul. If it comes down to Perry and Obama, I won't vote for either of them.

He supports the 2nd Amendment