How to cure chapped lips without chapstick?

I can't go out and buy any since I'm broke :(. I have no Vaseline. My lips aren't investment chapped but it has a cut that's been there for a week. How can I cure it???

Favorite Answer

She said WITHOUT vasaline >.>

Put a hot towel over them (dont push) and leave it there for 30-60 seconds. Then put veggie or cooking oil on them, and keep them closed. In 5 minutes wipe it off. There, soon your lips should be soft and healed!

**If you don't have any cooking/veg/olive oil, use salt water!

Chapped Lips No Chapstick

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): cure chapped lips chapstick: https://biturl.im/aCWrQ

Use a little bit of Vaseline then slowly ween yourself off of it...Believe it or not our lips actually become "addicted" to these products like Bliztex and Chapstick. The chemicals in them inhibit our lips from holding our natural moisture...then we have to use these products more and more...Trust me I used to have a tube of Chapstick with me 24/7.. Now I don't use anything.

One really good thing I have been using on my lips is Eucerin Aquapor, this stuff is amazing! I use to have very severe chapped lips and within a few days, it is now incredibly smooth. The healing ointment also lasts for a long time. Hope this helped!!!

P.S: this is a healing ointment. :)

Aquafor WORKS! Just put it on day and night and all the flakes and all the redness will go away and your lips will feel better! Try not to lick them a lot like I do😀

Put a hot washcloth on your lips for 30 secconds then put vasaline. Works Great, Hope this helps!!!

Source(s): me

Got some veggie cooking oil? That will work in a pinch.

I made that last part up myself. – Thumper

Vaseline, works every time :) I swear by it!

Source(s): Personal experience :)