Is it srange that I think Jo Calderone (Lady Gaga's alter-ego in her music video You and I) is hot?

I'm a straight female, and at first I didn't realize that Jo was played by Gaga herself. Now that I know, I feel kinda awkward. Please help, but no mean comments!

7 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Nah, it's alright. I too that Jo was pretty hot, but you know that doesn't make you lesbian for thinking that. It's just the costume, wig, and makeup all together you find attractive, not Lady Gaga herself.

• Login to reply the answers
  • 3 years ago

when I observed Jo Calderone in You and that i. i found out I genuinely have a lesbian overwhelm on woman Gaga. I recommend she makes a exceedingly alluring guy lol. And the black Elvis hair, and that total undesirable boy upward push up. in basic terms makes him much greater ideal. and then element is when I see Jo I overlook he's woman Gaga, its like a Tyler Perry Madea element. I completely overlook Tyler Perry IIISSS Madea.

• 9 years ago

No it's not strange. I think Jo is hot as well and I'm a straight female :)

There's nothing to feel awkward about!

Source(s): I'm a monster ♥
  • 9 years ago

No, I'm a straight female as well, but i still think that gaga is hot as a guy.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

LOL i just saw the vma's today and yeah, jo calderone is hott. weird isn't it? but who cares ;)

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

I agree!

& Im totally straight too!

• 9 years ago

Not strange. . I thought the same thing.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.