No wonder I've always had a thing for Leonardo DiCaprio..?

His eyes are so mysterious and sexy yet in his movies he is the total romantic who will do anything for his love. He is a Scorpio, Im a pisces and this is suppose to be my match. No freking wonder...!!

• Adrita
    Best Answer

I'm a Scorpio...try me? :P

I completely understand. Except it's not with Scorpios. It's with Virgos. I always find myself attracted to someone and then I find out they're a Virgo and then I'm like, "That's why". I wish I knew some Scorpio men. I'm a Pisces as well and I heard that the connection is supposed to be amazing.

Yes Pisces and Scorpio are very compatible but keep in mind hes very old, famous, and you most likely a teenage girl, so the stars cant control everything :D

Yea we scorpios are romantic, mysterious and sexy

• I saw him first!!!! Kidding but yes hes so attractive. I was always drawn to him and Im

Sure many women are. Dont think sun sign has to do anything with it but its a good point.

Source(s): Cancer

And he has Mars in Scorpio.

How could I not see that????

Is it because he is fair???

I love it when I claim something and the universe proves me wrong in no time.

I don't like him.

So I like dark men first, Mars in Scorpio next.

why not try a cancer.....someone like a handsome.............um, which cancer actor is handsome lol Chace Crawford?

yay, you were meant for each other