Dieting food menu help?

My hubby is sick they dont seem to know what is wrong its not is heart they are thinking it might be his lung but they put him on a diet and well i LOVE it. i use to eat once a day but now im on a regular schedual of eating 3 simple small meals a day anyways they have it set up to where he gets for example his... show more My hubby is sick they dont seem to know what is wrong its not is heart they are thinking it might be his lung but they put him on a diet and well i LOVE it. i use to eat once a day but now im on a regular schedual of eating 3 simple small meals a day

anyways they have it set up to where he gets for example his dinner is 4 carb 4 protein 2 fat 1+ veg. ...which would be like cup of past (3carb) 1 breadstick (1carb) 4oz chicken (4protien) 1tsp margarine 1/4c sauce for the fat and 1/2cup mixed veg.

but i want more meal plans like that to where a serving is broken down labeled like that i just find it so much easier where would i go to find something like this a diet menu already broken down in this fashion
2 answers 2