Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Dining OutUnited StatesChicago · 10 years ago

Good cheap or free anniversary ideas ?

My boyfriend and i 2 year anniversary is coming up and i was hoping i could get some ideas or cheap and or free ideas to help him smile thank you :)

3 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    10 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Hi Jessica!

You know, Chicago is a romantic city and there’re always lots of romantic things to do. For an affordable romantic anniversary, I guess you guys can try to take part in some of the free activities. That’ll be really interesting. :)

Check out these pages for some fun & FREE things to do in Chicago.

http://chicagofree.info/

Besides, I think having a romantic dinner at a nice restaurant and taking a romantic stroll around the Millennium Park, Grant Park or Lincoln Park/Lincoln Park Zoo (you know, these are free spots) are also great ideas. Maybe you can bring a special gift for him (or hide a bunch of flowers somewhere and bring to him all of a sudden), I guess it would be a memorable anniversary for sure.

If your big day turns out to be a sunny day, then pay a visit to one of the free parks and have a pleasant picnic. Or just sit down for chatting and people watching? (That’s kind of things I will do)

You can also take a free tour to one of the Chicago neighborhoods (there’re 25 destinations for you to choose from, like Chinatown, Hyde Park and Pilsen, etc). It’ll be fantastic. Just book a greeter (the Chicago Greeter Program) online through the Chicago Tourism Department.

Or you can check out the following page to find many other ROMANTIC things to do in Chicago.

http://www.chicago-hotels-il.com/chicago-trips.htm...

Hope this can be helpful for you. Wish you guys a memorial anniversary day!

• 4 years ago

Is there any close by place you went to whilst your courting became youthful? everywhere you used thus far? i think of a form of places could be the main suitable. it would be close, and additionally re-ignite the techniques of the affection that first introduced you 2 together.

• 10 years ago

Hike up the canyon and watch sunset, original and romantic.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.