What do you think of Todd grisham going to The Worldwide Leader in Sports?

Jonathan Coachman posted on Twitter responses to Todd Grisham jumping from WWE to ESPN: "Imagine getting 2 dream jobs in one lifetime. And then your best friend works with you at both. It's about to happen with @todd_grisham at espn" "can't tell you how excited I am for this. One thing... show more Jonathan Coachman posted on Twitter responses to Todd Grisham jumping from WWE to ESPN:

"Imagine getting 2 dream jobs in one lifetime. And then your best friend works with you at both. It's about to happen with @todd_grisham at espn"

"can't tell you how excited I am for this. One thing about WWE I will always say. Vince and Kevin Dunn treat you like a grown man. That is fact."

He also posted on Twitter that the travel in WWE got to him, but the only place he'd have left WWE for is ESPN. He also said Grisham will have to fight hard for a spot at ESPN. "No free rides. Top of the food chain - fight for your meal."

BQ-1: What will be your reaction when you see Jonathan Coachman and Todd Grisham on ESPN News?

BQ-2: What will be you reaction when you see Johnathan Coachman and Todd Grisham on ESPN Sports Center?