What do you think of Todd grisham going to The Worldwide Leader in Sports?

Jonathan Coachman posted on Twitter responses to Todd Grisham jumping from WWE to ESPN:

"Imagine getting 2 dream jobs in one lifetime. And then your best friend works with you at both. It's about to happen with @todd_grisham at espn"

"can't tell you how excited I am for this. One thing about WWE I will always say. Vince and Kevin Dunn treat you like a grown man. That is fact."

He also posted on Twitter that the travel in WWE got to him, but the only place he'd have left WWE for is ESPN. He also said Grisham will have to fight hard for a spot at ESPN. "No free rides. Top of the food chain - fight for your meal."

BQ-1: What will be your reaction when you see Jonathan Coachman and Todd Grisham on ESPN News?

BQ-2: What will be you reaction when you see Johnathan Coachman and Todd Grisham on ESPN Sports Center?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 9 years ago
    Favorite Answer

I'm happy for him. He was a very underrated announcer he should've been utilized more.

BQ: Would be awesome

BQ: Would be even more awesome. I would love to see a SC Commercial with Grisham and Coachman carrying WWE tag team belts. The ESPN Tag Team Champions lol

• Login to reply the answers
  • 9 years ago

Best of luck to Todd Grisham on his decision to leave the WWE to go work

for ESPN. I know last year Todd Grisham was having some problems in the

WWE and Todd Grisham even got demoted from Smackdown commentary.

Todd Grisham was kept to be a backstage interviewer and Todd conducted

those interview segments backstage at WWE shows. There is a saying in

life "one door closes and another door opens." Todd Grisham is receiving a

good opportunity to go work at ESPN "The World Wide Leader in Sports."

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=AoowZ...

• Ric F
    Lv 6
    9 years ago

i couldnt really care less, i mean he was the only announcer the fans wanted fired for sure so good riddance. Im surprised ESPN hired, but i believe that is where he belongs, no if only we got " The Coach " back in WWF.

BQ1: i will be super pissed that ESPN took " The Coach " from us, but i will be watching ESPN news for him only.

BQ2: I have been watching sports center for a while now and i have yet to see them even though the coach has been there for a while, so i cant wait to see him & i guess Todd there.

word to the wise

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

i didn't know johnathan and todd wre good friends, anyways good luck to todd grisham, now jack korpela or scott stanford would replace him for interviewing and annoucing on nxt

bq1: well i don't live in america so can't see it

bq2: bq1 answer

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    9 years ago

lame i dont watch espn i just watch the games and espn in spanish is better than that biased crap in English

• Anonymous
    9 years ago

was he even on tv? i never saw him so don't really care much

• 9 years ago

i dont care

Source(s): myself
  • 9 years ago

i think that is cool

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.