Colleges in Arkansas that have any major/minor working with deaf people?

Any affiliation with American sign lanuage

1 Answer

  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

    Here you go:

    Arkansas State University

    Jonesboro, AR

    University of Arkansas

    Fayetteville, AR

    University of Arkansas at Little Rock

    Little Rock, AR

    University of Central Arkansas

    Conway, AR

    I searched for public colleges and universities with at least one of the following majors:

    American Sign Language (ASL) , Audiology/Hearing Sciences , Communication Disorders , Education of Deaf/Hearing Impaired , Sign Language Linguistics , Speech-Language Pathology , Speech-Language Pathology/Audiology

    I suggest that you also take at least three years of Spanish - this additional fluency will enhance your employability hugely.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.