GTAP!!
Lv 7
GTAP!! asked in SportsBaseball · 8 years ago

BREAKING NEWS! This just in!! Giants claim Heath Bell of waivers! Your thoughts?

No! Please stay Bell! They still have to agree to a deal.

http://espn.go.com/mlb/story/_/id/6892003/san-fran...

BQ: Predict who claimed these players.

Jason Kubel

Jim Thome

Carlos Pena

Update:

@T-Roy-sorry. I saw it after I posted this question.

Update 2:

Kubel, Thome, and Pena have all been claimed.

12 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago
    Best Answer

They still needa work out a trade which wont happen.

• 8 years ago

hmm, why would the Giants need Bell? i thought they would claim someone like Thome. they already have Wilson

BQ: Kubel-Rangers

Thome-New York

Pena-Indians

EDIT: Oh, nevermind, Wilson is having Elbow problems. still, thought Giants would be looking more for offense

there wre reports that the D Backs were interseted in claiming Bell. maybe this was just a block move, since the Giants have higher waiver priority

• 3 years ago

Claiming a participant off waivers potential no longer something- plenty has to ensue formerly he places on a Giants uniform. The communities would nonetheless would desire to place at the same time a perfect commerce for him to go, so stay tuned. maximum gamers who get claimed finally end up back with their unique group. He would help the Giants bullpen, nevertheless, fairly with Wilson on the DL.

• RM
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Not a big deal. Just a waiver claim. Why would they make a trade in the division if they could avoid it.

Find it hard any of the three will get picked up all would mostly be DH's.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

I got my money on the White Sox claiming Thome.

• Troy
    Lv 6
    8 years ago

Breaking news? I posted a question about this an hour ago...

Anyways, I think this means the end for Wilson. He will stay with the Giants for the rest of the year, then make his way into free agency.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

They won't trade in the division unless they get some nice players in return. This was just a block by the Giants so other teams don't get him.

• 8 years ago

Good they need and the are In striking distance of arizona 2 and half games

Don't know but I will guess the Indians or tigers will be out of the american league central

• 8 years ago

as a giants fan, its not going to happen. as long as wilson comes back after 13 more days then we have no usse for him. sabeans not going to give up two draft picks either for a rental on a relief pitcher.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

I really liked the beard.

Too bad.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.