Anonymous
Anonymous asked in News & EventsCurrent Events · 8 years ago

earthquake fears....?

so many earthquakes, yesterday there was one in america and just now there was one in brazil... i dont live in neither but earthquakes scare the crap outta me because i live in a building... im scared an earthquake will come where i live and in the whole world and we will die is that possible? loll

10 Answers

Relevance
  • 8 years ago
    Favorite Answer

Earthquakes are part of life in a lot of places.

I wouldn't waste any more time or energy worrying about things you have no control over.

Perhaps it's just time people got "right" with their god....

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

The World Wont End in 2012, the earthquake is just , a sign that the world wont end , and besides.. it's god work . And i was terrified when we had an earthquake at 1 pm.. but it's okay .

• 8 years ago

There are dozens of earthquakes around the world every single day including nearly 100 today in the US alone. Why worry about something you can't control.

http://earthquake.usgs.gov/earthquakes/recenteqsus...

• 11UN
    Lv 7
    8 years ago

Small tremors occur on a daily basis. Only when a major one hits does it make headlines

A staggering 6 940 000 000 people live on this planet, I doubt an earthquake, however large, is enough to end life as we know it.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

It's crazy to think about it! Don't be scared though. Here is a link to read up on earthquakes: http://earthquake.usgs.gov/

• Aww you'll be alright. I have a feeling that this old world is going to last for a long long time.

• Anonymous
    8 years ago

you forgot the devastation in Japan & Australia. Yesterday's was nothing compared to these.

Stop crying! These things happen and we deal with it.

Source(s): nobarry
  • Anonymous
    8 years ago

Be anxious for nothing, but make your peace with God, treat others well and you'll have nothing to fear in the day of adversity...

• 8 years ago

live it up, fear is part of life due to unusual event i live in fear because of ignorance. earthquake can destroy us anytime so live it up its part of life.

• 8 years ago

dont fear if u wanna die u die if no u dont die u cant avoid neither

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.