Fights you want to see?

Ill start with the big boys and work down. JDS vs Cain- I love the way it all worked out with the two of them meeting for a championship fights. Im hoping for the first five round war at heavyweight. Jon Jones vs machida- I think that machida is stylisticly the toughest matchup for Jones because he is tough... show more Ill start with the big boys and work down.
JDS vs Cain- I love the way it all worked out with the two of them meeting for a championship fights. Im hoping for the first five round war at heavyweight.

Jon Jones vs machida- I think that machida is stylisticly the toughest matchup for Jones because he is tough to take down and hard to hit and i think that Jones will show some holes in his game when he gets frustrated.

chael sonnen vs dan henderson- prob never happen but it would be interesting to see if they neutralized each others wrestling

jake sheilds vs john fitch- maybe two boring fighters can get together and make a good fight

heres where i really get excited in the lightweight division

ben henderson vs melvin guillard- it needs to be the no. 1 contender fight

Cerrone vs. guida- FIREWORKS; possible fight of the year

Jim Miller vs Anthony Pettis- both have shown extremely active jiu jitsu in recent fights that would make for an awesome match

aldo vs hominick 2- did you see the first one?

dominic cruz vs miguel torres- it prob wont happen but stylisticly torres would pose a much larger threat than most in line ahead of him

what do you think about them?
what other fights do you want to see?