Anonymous

Do you think the Financial crisis will end?

I have two more years before I go to university, and everyone around me keeps talking about how it'll never end. Do you think the world can go back to how it was before? before the crisis and all these wars and things? I mean when I think about it...the great depression ended didn't it? so did world war one and two...so why can't this end as well?

by the way don't try the 2012 crap...I don't believe in it.

Favorite Answer

(Reuters) - JPMorgan Chase & Co (JPM.N) does not expect the U.S. financial crisis to end soon and will remain very cautious, its top executive said in comments published by a German weekly on Saturday.

"We can only speculate how deep and how long the recession in the United States will really be and how that in turn will impact banks," James Dimon told "Welt am Sonntag".

"But we are not done with the crisis for a long time," Dimon said, adding that it was not the company's job to make bets on the future.

"Imagine we would need to walk up to our shareholders one day and say, sorry but the recession in the USA is so bad, we're broke. We need to be able to rule out at all times that it will not come to that," Dimon said.

JPMorgan said last month it was on the lookout for regional banks to take over but Dimon said in the report the bank was not interested in purchasing the German consumer lending business of Citigroup Inc. (C.N).

"From my point of view today a takeover like that would be a waste of time," he said.

JPMorgan announced in March it is buying investment bank Bear Stearns BSC.N, once the fifth-largest investment bank, which collapsed after a run on the bank.

Dimon hopes the transaction to be concluded by June 30, earlier than expected, the report quoted him as saying.

who's attentive to for specific. in all risk the worst of this is going to be over interior the subsequent twelve months or so. we can see effects of it over the subsequent 5 or so years and in all risk after approximately 7years we can start to construct returned up and characteristic the flexibility to have a competent financial device decrease back. yet this is in basic terms an suggested wager, no you will tell for specific.

Hey that 2012 garbage, I think it's a bunch of BULL$HIT if ya ask me. Only way it'll end if idiot Politicians would keep their nasty grubby paws out of it.